- Healthcare Professionals
Urinary drainage via the suprapubic route is recognized as an effective method of bladder drainage that causes fewer complications compared to urethral catheterization, including a reduced incidence of infection and trauma, a reduced risk of catheter blockage and less patient inconvenience. The Supra-Foley® is designed for easy, controllable suprapubic catheter introduction.
The Supra-Foley® is a suprapubic catheter introducer designed for ease of use and control during bladder drainage.
• Pre-, intra- and post-operative bladder drainage as requested by physician.
• Outflow obstruction.
• Chronic retention.
• Urethral trauma.
• Urethral strictures or fistula.
• Neuropathic bladder dysfunction.
• Contracted bladder.
• Severe skin changes at puncture site.
• Venous obstruction.
• Abdominal varicosity.
• Gross lower abdominal tumor.
• Bladder capacity less than 400ml.
• Intestinal fistula (adjacent colostomy).