Utah Medical Products® recognizes the value in its employees and places great emphasis on the quality of its benefits package. UTMD offers a wide range of valuable benefits to assist its employees in balancing their work life with their home life.
Here are the benefits UTMD provides to meet the diverse needs of its employees.
Benefits normally offered to full-time employees include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Plan (with excellent coverage and provider choice).
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching funds.
- Bonus Plans for all employee classifications.
- Cafeteria/125 Plan (Medical Expense, Health Plan Premium, and Dependent Care) with company matching amounts.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Stock Options.
- Paid Vacation (increases with length of service).
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Paid Bereavement Leave.
- Educational Financial Assistance.
- Paid Jury Duty Leave.
- Military Leave.
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Direct Deposit.
- Family Leave.
- Unemployment Insurance.
- Worker's Compensation Insurance.
In addition to these benefits, Utah Medical Products also ...
- provides opportunities for training and advancement.
- matches employee donations to most charitable organizations.
- sponsors a Holiday Party.
- sponsors a Summer Picnic for employees and their families.
- sponsors company-wide lunches.
- has an internal job-posting program.
- maintains a Continuous Improvement Program.
- provides an on-site exercise facility with showers.
- provides free flu shots to employees.
- provides pet health insurance.
- offers discounted tickets for entertainment events.
Some of the benefit programs require contributions from employees, but most are fully paid by Utah Medical. The benefit package for full-time employees represents additional costs to Utah Medical of approximately 35% of all wages. Benefits for part-time employees working 30+ hours per week are also available.
NOTE: These benefits are subject to change at any time. Utah Medical Products, Inc.® therefore reserves the right to revise, supplement, or rescind any of these benefits from time to time as it deems appropriate, in its sole and absolute discretion. This list of benefits does not constitute a promise by Utah Medical Products, Inc.® to provide any or all of these benefits.